Open Course on security protocols for university professionals
The Open course is intended to train international office staff, security managers and student associations on UNISAFE topics and to provide suggestions, good practices, and standard procedures for an effective implementation of the project within their institution. This enables the involved staff to get acquainted with standardised guidelines and policies with a deep impact on their daily work and to improve specific competencies linked to the professional profile.
What is the structure of the course?
7 modules covering the wide range of topics listed below:
- Safety and Security
- Role of International Relations Office
- Risk assessment and planning
- Crisis Communication plan
- Travel issues
- Mental health issues
- Cultural awareness
At the end of each module there is a self-evaluation activity and, at the end of the course, you can find an evaluation test.
Who is this course for?
- International Relations officers
- Safety and security officers
- Department/Faculty mobility coordinators
- External bodies (students association, municipalities…)